Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Wow, sorry I'm a week behind!

How do the days keep flying by so fast??? Here are some from the past week. Sorry I got so behind again. Such is life, I guess.
Here are a few from today. I have others to post but I'll have to do it tomorrow sometime. I will though, I promise! :-)

First is a picture of Cassidy that I just love. I'm going to work on converting this to black and white, but I also love the color. This may be one I get a canvas of.


And a couple of Cassidy holding flowers. I was just trying something different for myself. I hate that part of her white dress is so blown out behind the flower. I need to work on exposing properly when photographing white clothing!



I don't normally do the selective color thing, but I wanted to accentuate the bright pink of this flower. I ran a black & color action on it and thought it was sort of cool. I'll probably play with it some more, but I thought I'd share what I had so far.


More to come...

9 comments:

Sherri said...

very pretty pics and love the one of your little one

Melissa Davis said...

oh that first shot is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

her eyes are so bright blue! nice captures

Amanda Fish said...

Beautiful colors!

Lulu said...

Wow, I love that first one. :)

heidi~r. said...

Beautiful! Love the second one!

Amy (3 Peas) said...

These are seriously FABULOUS!!!

cc said...

Love the first picture. Soft tender moment. The selective coloring is nice too.

P.S. Would you mind adding me to your 365er list? http://carmencphoto.typepad.com/photo_a_day. Thanks!

Leah said...

Oh, how pretty! They are all so sweet and girly. I love them!